- 8 wt oz cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Go WEST IPA
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- ¼ cup chopped chives or green onions
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, beer, buffalo sauce and cornstarch to a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add the chicken, pulse once or twice to combine (do not over process or the chicken will be destroyed).
- Roll the puff pastry sheets out on a lightly floured surface. Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, cut out 24 circles. Press the circles into the wells of a mini muffin tin, poke the circles one or twice with a fork to create air holes in the bottom.
- Fill the puff pastry 2/3 full with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes or until puff pastry is light golden brown.
- Add to a serving platter, sprinkle with chopped chives.