- 16 wt oz dark or semi-sweet chocolate (chips or bar form)
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup New Belgium Accumulation, plus 2 tbs, divided
- 2 standard sized candy canes, crushed
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper; set aside.
- In the top of a double boiler over gently simmering water add the chocolate, 1/3 cup beer, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until well combined and chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and remaining 2 tablespoons beer.
- Pour into prepared pan. Top with crushed candy canes.
- Chill until set, about 3 hours.